Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Am Happy Because...

Hey everybody! I am happy because school has turned out not as boring as I thought it would be. Plus the day goes faster. Which is pretty cool.

~Now, see what I just did there? I want you to do the same thing - whether you post it on your blog or just think about it. Ask yourself in a sentence (or two, or three...) what your happy about! If your not happy, then simply find something to be happy about. Good day to you all!

Happy Cello
Happy Backpack
Happy Books

4 comments:

  1. Lilly, I have a website you would COMPLETELY love. right here> :O)

    I love you! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love the happy cello/backpack/books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I like the happy cello too :)

    So, I'm happy because I have such wonderful little sisters who I know I can count on. (Plus we have so much fun together!)

    ReplyDelete