Friday, January 1, 2010

Pictures from the Krill's New Years Eve Party

These are pictures from our New Years Eve party that I took with my new and awesome camera! We prepared food, ate food, pet Lola, played Wii, and all that good stuff!
Amy "canoeing" on Wii.

Heidi "canoeing" on Wii.
Lola ^^
Kelly and Lola.
Amy, Kelly, and Lola.
Food! Cheeses, chips, meat, shrimp, buns, pizza rolls, dip, and cheesy pigs in blankets!
Macro Meat!
Yum...
Amy being all tough opening the chips...
60 Shrimp!
Awesome close up of the cheese squares!
Cheese and crackers plate.
More shrimp!
Chips in spinach dip.
So, I ment to take a picture of my foot, but Kelly was in the background, hilariously...The pyramid of weeny roll ups!
Heidi was tyhe one in charge of the rolls.
Heidi making the weenies...
Close up of the cherries!
One of my favorite pictures; Heidi setting the rolls in rows and placing the last one. So cool!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Lilly! Your camera takes really good pictures! I love the pictures with Lola in them :) And the food looks really good! I could totally go for a pizza roll right about now, or a cheese cup... AW! Thanks for putting up these pictures! I fully expect you to keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Lil! :) Thanks for being there to "capture the magic" as it were..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God the food looks soooooo good. You've just made me extremely hungry, Lilly. Cheeeese...

    ReplyDelete