Saturday, January 2, 2010

Update: Me


(Picture taken yesterday, when my hair was mega wavy)

I pasted this off of Heidi's blog, and filled it out as directed ^^

Feeling: Tremendously content. It's still break, and I am completely comfortable in my pajama pants.

Loving: My new camera that I've been taking so many pictures with. It's so awesome, and takes amazing macro pictures. 8D

Reading: a few books at the same time. I recently went to the library and got heaps of books. I'm reading Tithe, A Study in Scarlet, The Last Wife of King Henry VIII, and The Da Vinci Code.

Wanting: to pet Lola at this very minute because she is so fuzzy. Ooh, I'll do that now! ^^

Dreaming: Of the time school starts again, so I can see my friends again and tackle-hug them and yelling in fake disbelief, "I haven't seen you in a YEAR!" XD

Having: a bag of cheese squares left over from our New Years Eve party. Yum!

Waiting: to watch more Pushing Daisies ;)

HOW ABOUT YOU? TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND POST IT WITH YOUR UPDATE.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo.. yay! We'll for sure watch more Pushing Daisies later. Thanks for updating! You know I love that picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Did you really go pet Lola in the middle of typing this post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- I tagged you in my Jan 4th post! :) Check it out.

    ReplyDelete