Sunday, February 28, 2010

Adventure with Daddy

Oh my gosh, so today Heidi, Kelly, and I went on an adventure with Daddy to Menomonee Falls! We visited Moma at Cracker Barrel, and then went to an AWESOME arts and crafts shop - it was bigger and greater than Hobby Lobby! We were in the same aisle most of the time, and we got a bunch of neato stuff. And guess what? I got an ink pen! With a jar of ink and a really cool quill! Isn't that SPECTACULAR? See for yourself:












It's so awesome. At the store they had more ink colors and stuff, and it looked real cool. Heidi and I are writing letters back and forth, and it's pretty sweet. I'm from Westchester, and she's from Yorkshire. THIS IS SO FUN!

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Lilly- this is so cool! I love writing you letters! I think I'll go and write one right now! WHOOO!

    ReplyDelete