Saturday, February 6, 2010

Recently

Hi everybody! I've kind of been neglecting my blog for a while, so I thought that I would post today.

Last week Heidi, Kelly, and watched Avatar: The Last Airbender episodes on Heidi's computer. One day we ate doughnuts while doing said activity.




I played with Barbies and dressed them as hobos.


Ooh, plus I took a bunch of cool pictures of Barbie shoes.




Ah, I'll never get tired of that. I'm going to the library now, I think. Have a good Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Haha that's great! Dressed them as hobos!

    Now I'm really glad we took pictures of ourselves eating donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sitting in a coffee shop and I just BURST OUT LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE IT! THIS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE THE HOBO BARBIE PICTURES!! AMAZING!!!!
    OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, now come home and play Barbie-Hobos with me! ;)

    ReplyDelete