Friday, August 28, 2009

Be Happy!



I have a poster in my room that I've had for years that says "Be Happy!" I think it's very cute. That is the theme for this week! You can also see I updated my blog to fit the theme. The panda is there because pandas make me happy! What makes you happy?

Here are some synonyms for our "Word of the Week":

~Happy. It means in high spirits; satisfied.

Synonyms: blessed, blest, blissful, blithe, can't complain, captivated, cheerful, chipper, chirpy, content, contented, convivial, delighted, ecstatic, elated, exultant, flying high, gay, glad, gleeful, gratified, intoxicated, jolly, joyful, joyous, jubilant, laughing, light, lively, looking good, merry, mirthful, on cloud nine, overjoyed, peaceful, peppy, perky, playful, pleasant, pleased, sparkling, sunny, thrilled, tickled, tickled pink, up, upbeat, walking on air.

Who knew there were so many? Now go out and do something fun that'll make you happy; before your summer ends!


4 comments:

  1. My summer already ended!

    Haha, but seriously, what a cute panda! your post did make me smile! Now I shall go out and have some fun. Thanks Lil!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list! I hope you blog about more happy things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS happy week! I also recently figured out how to put pictures up! Today to next Friday is "Happy Week"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was gleeful and tickled when I saw this post and the new header!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete