Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Sunday!




Happy Sunday everybody! The sun is shining and the sky is cloudless, not a bad day for swimming or hiking!

As for me, Heidi, Kelly and I had our "Happy Meal"! It was some sort of shrimp vegetable soup kinda thing. It tickled my taste buds and now I feel good.

Hope everyone's havin' a splendid afternoon! For our third day of "Happy Week" I'd like you all to get outside today and do something fun! Now, taking my own advice, I'm going to see a play with Heidi, Daddy, and Kelly! Buh bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We are going to see a play at a State Park!

    Silly Lilly, it was alfredo sauce over broccoli, shrimp, carrots, and bowtie noodles.

    By the way, I love your new profile picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meal sounds delicious!!
    I had a happy meal today too! Alfredo sauce and chicken chunks over noodles, with a side of garlic bread and carrots!

    Yay for being healthy & for cooking everything from scratch (even the garlic bread!)

    ReplyDelete