Monday, August 17, 2009

Thingy-ma-Bobber

This is a little thingy-ma-bobber that I copied off of Word Gardening/Heidi's blog:
...
Feeling: bored. I want to spend some more time with my family; summer's almost over, folks!
*
Loving: my stuffed animals, blanket, and oh so comfortable bed.
*
Reading: Brimstone
*
Wanting: to make a mix CD with chosen songs from my playlist on it.
*
Dreaming: going back to school; hugging and tackling my friends.
*
Having: naps, computer-izing, snackies.
*
Waiting: for summer to be over patiently; I'm in no hurry.

What about you?
Fill this out in your blog and post it.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAYYY!!!!

    I find it interesting that you are excited for school, and I'm not. But then, middle school is pretty cool. Especially for newbies like you. :) I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete