Friday, October 30, 2009

Pictures I Heart

These some pictures I really liked, and I thought I'd share with you.
"Yayyy!"

I want to sink my teeth into that!

*insert classy song here*
"There's no place to be...like Italy...buh dum duh dum...."

How can the sugar cubes look so classy, you say?

Who is this guy? And why is he shooshing?

Ah, smarty suckers. I remember them well.

"One man, one street."
Boy, he looks lonely!

WHO DONE IT?

Aw, cute scene.

I love their light dresses.

A lone little tasty cracker, on a lone ity bity plate....

Grandpa Cassette Tape, lecturing iPod about the old days.
I wonder where Uncle Walkman and Aunt CD player are....
Poor iPod.

Nice yellow thing going on.

Getting married, but still have awesome shoes.

Hee hee hee...
And you thought gnomes didn't travel!

"OH NO!!"

Aw ^^

Even if we were fingers we'd still be buddies ;0)

We caught you, Darth!

Adorable shoes!

Pft. Who wants a CELL PHONE when you can have this 'ol baby over here?

Good photo shot, Amelie.

Hee hee. -_-'


Haha. So that's it. I got all these pictures from We Heart It! Have a great Halloween, everybody!

5 comments:

  1. I love the shots of Buddy Fingers. :)
    You have such cute taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I remember cassette players well..

    I love the "Who done it?" one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gives Heidi exaggerated wink*

    HAHA Amy, you inspired that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lilly, what a cool post! I love the finger people. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete