Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts

About 20 things you are not allowed to do at Hogwarts.

1. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
2. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT! shirt to school.
3. I am not allowed to reenact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor.
4. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
5. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write “I told you I was hardcore”.
6. Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable. “Polishing my wand” in the common room is not.
7. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of Good v. Evil, I
will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can be only ONE!”.
8. There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth house at Hogwarts.
And I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
9. I will not refer to the Accio charm as “The Force”.
10. If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling “It Does
DEATH!!!” may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should
answer.
11. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
12. Albus Dumbledore is not my personal Jesus.
13. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
14. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they are real animals.
15. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
16. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
17. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
18. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriote career choice.
19. I will not sing “We’re off to see the wizard” when sent to the Headmaster’s office.
20. It is not necessary to yell “Burn!” everytime Snape takes points from Gryffindor.


If you want to look at more look it up on Google.

4 comments:

  1. Nice. I like how you have nothing to say but are still saying things.

    Remember that bunny love story? Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. This is great. No matter how many times I read them I'm still deeply amused.

    ReplyDelete