Sunday, July 12, 2009

Websites

Since I'm bored and promised to write a new post I decided I'd make a list. Yes, a list. of every website I've ever been to (more than once). Here it goes:

buildabear.com (awesome games), youtube.com(almost daily), dollwizard.com, myspace.com, google.com (I love googiling), fanfiction.net, imdb.com, wikipedia.com (awesome website, second to google), facebook.com (daily), mibba.com, hotmail.com (daily), gaiaonline.com (daily), stepheniemeyer.com (sometimes), blogger.com, and...I can't think of any more, really.

Well that's a lot of websites! And yet, so little compared to the whole internet. I havn't been to build-a-bear in a while so I'll go there and play some games. Buh bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Youtube daily? Cool- what do you usually watch?

    wikipedia- I love that one too

    Facebook, blogger.com- I go on those daily too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, on youtube I subscribed to this person who makes funny videos so I check they're page every day for new videos, then I watch music videos and trailers (mwaha Harry Potter six), and I have friends on youtube so I check my messages. Youtube is fun. :D

    ReplyDelete