Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Bachelor's Cat

So Amy and Heidi went to the library and got stacks of awesome books (oh how I envy them), which I read the backs of. Heidi had this book called The Bachelors Cat, and it's the story of a romantic and difficult bachelor that found a stray cat and how that cat helped the bachelor find love.
It was a really cute story, I found myself laughing a little and smiling at certain points. I started it at around...about 12:30am-ish, and ended at 1:58am, which was...exactly twenty minutes ago (it's 2:18am). Staying up late is fun, don't you think? Anyway, it wasn't like the book was super long and I'm like a super fast reader, the book was...*checks back of book*...only 120 pages long, so about half of the first Harry Potter book kinda.
Anywho, Heidi has the book lying around, and everyone who happens to be following me can read it (and you should, it's a great story), even Katie, who can read it maybe on Friday. So...yep. All I gotta say for now.
Tomorrow I'll start this other book of Heidi's, Reincarnation.

6 comments:

  1. HAH Lilly! I can't believe you read that whole thing already!! That's silly, I hope to eventually read that one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good, the book is cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for not spoiling it! I like it when we read the same books. I mean, I love it. Talking to you about The Boleyn Inheritance and everything. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. Thanks for planning out my Friday for me.

    ReplyDelete