Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kereoke Time!!

Okaly dokely then. When I grow up I want a kereoke, then I can sing all the songs I want. Heidi will be my singing buddy, and Kelly can come in for a trio when she's not being so wimpy.
At this graduation yesterday no one was singing kereoke so Heidi and I sang Ain't No Mountain High Enough, which was quite ridiculous really. Not only had I never heard the song before, but niether has Heidi. So we tried to sing it, but we stumbled at a bunch of parts and I was giggling a lot. The point was that we got other people to kereoke, too. We also sang Livin' La Vida Loca, which I knew way better, and then we sang YMCA which I knew word for word. And when this guy was singing this Joeseph song Kelly, Heidi, Jessie, and I were singing the background sounds the kids in the musical did and the DJ dude had us all take some mikes and go up there and do that. So much fun! After that I think Kelly got over the whole I-don't-want-to-sing-because-I'll-make-a-fool-out-of-myself thing because then she wanted to sing the song Hey Jude with us. So Heidi, Kelly, and I sang our last song. Good ending song, don't you think?
So anywho.....I had TONS of fun with that. Thus concluding this segment of "Kereoke Time!!"

2 comments: