Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer is Here...

So nothing special is going on. I go on gaiaonline.com more, 'cuz Kelly figured out how to turn my gaia back into a human. A few months ago my gaia took this potion and turned into a vampire. I didn't like it, because it made her look evil. I didn't know how to get rid of it, so I just put a giant smiley face mask on it. It looked rather stupid, so I just stopped going on gaia all together. But now I can again because my gaia is all cute and human again.
Amy started this 2,000 piece Las Vegas puzzle a few days ago, and we were working really hard on it yesterday. We also put the air conditionar in, for now it is summer and summer has quite warm weather.
Along with summer comes boredom. With no school or activities what are we supposed to do? I wanna chill with Katie, Amy, Heidi, Kelly, and Danny but we're not doing anything!!!! Seriously, I don't want to keep on doing this all summer. Or maybe it's what I'm not doing.
Some things to look forward to: Summer school. I'm taking orchestra, going to learn cello because I have no idea how to read music notes (well, I do, but not very well and not in the cello sense). It starts June 22nd-July 17th. Speaking of July 17th - the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! It was supposed to be in November, but it was moved by the coming of the popular book and now movie, Twilight. Anyway, I'm excited about that. Another thing: The second season of Pushing Daisies. It's a real cool show. Yesterday Amy, Heidi, Kelly, and I watched the last three episodes of season one. The last few episodes were very funny (indeed, Heidi went into laughing fits and cried sometimes), which is why I like the show so much. It left with a sorta cliff hanger, and I want to see what happens in the next season. I also get to look forward to my sixth grade year at Central Middle School next year. And lastly, in November the sequel to Twilight, New Moon, will come out; which I'm sure Kelly will be looking forward to 24/7.
As you can see, this summer has only just begun. *Insert that creepy song "We've Only Just Begun" right here*

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. I can't even remember the last time I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes. I LOVE this show.
    I know, at first I was really put off that the HP movie was moved, but now I'm glad it's in the middle of summer giving us something to look forward to.Will comment more later because you are sick of waiting for me play the movie...

    ReplyDelete