Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer School Tomorrow

Yeah, summer school's tomorrow. This will be interesting. For the past week or two I've been waking up at 1pm or later, and I don't know how my body will react to waking up hours prior. So anyway, I have no idea how to play a cello. Kinda, I know that you hold the neck part of it with your left hand and the bow with the right. That's it. Then I learned in Music how to write notes, and I know how to play a recorder with notes. I hope I don't learn too slow, because Mrs. Johnnson, my fifth grade Music teacher, would always get real annoyed when a kid didn't learn something right away. I hope Mr. Huckstep isn't like that.
Right now Kelly wants me to join this thing, so I'll go to that in a minute then go to bed. I gotta get up early tomorrow. Even though I'd rather stay up and watch a movie with Amy, Kelly, and Heidi I can't exactly stay up 'til 3am. Well, I can, but not without bad consequences.
So...good night then!!!

2 comments: